Monday, January 30, 2006


Jason - The Fleshy Petal

1. /=/ - Andrew Bird
2. Riot Act - Bottom of the Hudson
3. Festival - Dungen
4. Oh Mandy - Spinto Band
5. Don’t You Forget (part 1&2) - Micah P. Hinson
6. Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron
7. Friend - Neon
8. Hymn For Her - The Magic Numbers
9. Ten Good Eyes - Canyon
10. Like a Lion - The Decemberists
11. This Time it Will - Jeff Hanson
12. Damaged Goods - Gang of Four
13. Pox - Xiu Xiu
14. Cash Machine - Hard-Fi
15. Hyperballad - The Twilight Singers
16. Here Comes my Hand - Bodies of Water
17. Forty-Five Remedies - Tim Fite
18. Hold Hands and Fight - The Rosebuds
19. Hide & Seek - Imogen Heap
20. Chariot - Page France

12 comments:

Jazz said...

Okay -

A. It's a guy.

B. It was updated, original version is on 'Entertainmet!', this one was on 'Return the Gift'.

C. No, but I'd like to get it/check it out - I love the group/gang like vocals.

D. I'm looking right now.

Anonymous said...

I am right now enjoying the sweet melodies of Jeff Hanson. Who's the girl singing? What's the story with this "band".

daniel bellury said...

d) the station myth is playing on feb 14th... that should be a good show...

Jazz said...

Jeff's a guy, a dude, a man - weird huh? I thought he was a girl at first too. No joke:
http://www.killrockstars.com/press/388/Scheife_2.jpg

EJ, Bellury (and everyone else) Station Myth then? It's a Tuesday - where are they playing at?

daniel bellury said...

Tuesday Feb 14th
Valentines Day special (first) show.
Arlene's Grocery
95 Stanton street btw Orchard/Ludlow
$7
8pm sharp
myspace.com/thestationmyth

Anonymous said...

Yo! Riot Act!

I really love that track. You and James both have it and I love you both for it. Like I said already it reminds me so much of that Moody Blues song "In Your Wildest Dreams" which is a great song, that would be awesome to dance to at a prom or a wedding. Imogene Heap is very very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Bodies of water song is great. Also love the Bottom of the hudson song. I wish i would have put that on my mix.
james

Jazz said...

Sure the track I posted may sound like other bands out there but I chose this one because it sounds hopeful.

Anonymous said...

Oh, one last thing for those of you who don't have a physical copy of my cd, I can't get my cover to keep from dithering so bad when it is that small - so just click on it to see a larger, cleaner version.

Doctor D

Anonymous said...

Nice work putting up all those songs Dr. D.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the first song, its a little bit too "double tappish". You know what I am saying?

Jazz said...

Mike G you don't know about the first song or the last song. do you know about this song: 'beat it' ?