Monday, January 30, 2006


James - The Smoke Will Settle

1. Phantom Broadcast - The Go! Team
2. I Was A Stranger - Smog
3. Shine A Light - Wolf Parade
4. Riot Act - Bottom Of The Hudson
5. Remind Me - Röyksopp
6. Rough Gem - Islands
7. A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left - Andrew Bird
8. Checking Out - Langhorne Slim
9. Love's Lost Guarantee - Rogue Wave
10. Hoppipolla - Sigur Rós
11. The Start Of Something - Voxtrot
12. Tell Me Keep Me - Field Music
13. Hustle Rose - Metric
14. Volcanoes - Islands
15. Fire Eye'd Boy - Broken Social Scene
16. Komponent - Apparat
17. Motorcaid - Bottom Of The Hudson
18. This Heart's On Fire - Wolf Parade
19. Chosen One - Smog

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey James. Nice mix....where did you get the Islands songs. Do you have the full album?

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the rain forest on fire. It looks really cool, especially when it funnels, o my god I love the funnel.

Anonymous said...

Carlos,
The islands songs were leaked on the internet and then somehow trickled on to my computer and into my Itunes. The album isnt out yet but can be obtained on Soulseek. I do have the full album and it is great. The first song is 9 min, i wanted to put it on my mix but it was way to long. Glad your a fan.

anonymous,
rain forest? huh?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I kind of am confused about that part too. I think the anonymous poster could perhaps be mike goetz? They said something in mine about being a super hero.

Jazz said...

It may be Bree or Scott? Then again Mike has been known to love funnels.

Anonymous said...

You know Islands are playing in March w/ Metric.

Anonymous said...

"No man is an island, entire of itself"

Wide advice from John Donne

p.s. James' mix is a great CD for driving or chillin'. BRAVO!

daniel bellury said...

holy shit i love islands! i got the album yesterday and have been listening to it non-stop. thanks james!