Monday, January 30, 2006


Erin - 01.27.06

1. Everybody’s Had a Hard Year - Mårz
2. Gemini (Birthday Song) - Why?
3. Malediciton - Stephen Malkmus
4. Cosmological Constancy - Kelley Polar
5. Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron
6. Back to the USA - Andreas Tilliander
7. Gotta Go - Victor Scott
8. Dance 2 - Kiss me Deadly
9. Tears in the Typing pool - Broadcast
10. Hounds of Love (Mystery Jets remix) - The Futureheads
11. Ageing Had Never Been His Friend - Love is All
12. Schwablyon - Justus Kohncke
13. Lady Bug (I Just Wanna be Your) - Bumblebee United
14. Gold Digger (Diplo Remix) - Ray Charles
15. What am I Gonna do with You - Lesley Gore
16. The Treatment - Dead Disco
17. Today - Isolée
18. Waves of Grain - Two Gallants

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ellen! I, too, wish it were summer. A better summer than the last one, which truthfully kind of sucked.

Jazz said...

Which reminds, though it may be premature of me, but I vote your opening track as the best opener yet - we all did have a hard year - here's to a better one!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love that song. It makes me pensive.