Friday, October 06, 2006


SHOW REVIEW: Built to Spill @ Irving Plaza
So Friday night I was in Philly, Sunday I had Sufjan and last night BTS. Needless to say I was tired. Also, there are many things that suck about Irving Plaza. Besides the fact that for some reason the place has no personality, another main quip of mine is the beer selection - all canned crap. At least BB has some tap selections and Northsix has my Brooklyn Lager, but last night my choices were shit and shittier. I had purchased tickets for this in May for EJ and I and the show got rescheduled to Oct. for some reason. Camper Van Beethoven opened and played for a shitload of time - too long. By the time BTS came on I couldn't even stand I was so tired. We caught about a little more than half the set and bolted - a shame but that's what I get for trying to go to too many shows.

No comments: